Biltmore Estate & House
George W. Vanderbilt’s 8,000-acre estate includes:
- The 250-room Biltmore House
- 75 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens
- The nation’s most visited Antler Hill Village and Winery
- Dining (Several restaurants and outdoor eateries)
- Hiking/biking trails
- Seasonal events and activities. (E.g. Christmas is a great time to visit)
Plan an entire day and check out the events calendar ahead of your visit. Also, check out the Biltmore Insider’s Guide.
Recent exhibitions have included costumes from Downton Abbey, the Titanic movie, and Chihuly by Dale Chihuly, an American glass sculptor, and entrepreneur.
Biltmore House is 1.75 hours drive from Buttercup Haven. Click here for directions.