Luxury Vacation Rental in Western North Carolina
This peaceful, secluded lodge sits on 5 private acres with sweeping 270-degree views year round. You’ll enjoy stunning vistas from four decks, the hot tub, the sleeping swing, and every room of this upscale residence.
- Sleeps up to 10 in four suites, each with its own bathroom. Three bedrooms have TVs, as does the TV/Snug room on the lower level
- TV/Snug room on the lower level has an ensuite bathroom and a queen sleeper sofa and can be made up as a bedroom upon request
- A gourmet kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and new Italian tableware
- High-end designer furnishings both indoors and outdoors
- Hot tub on the lower north deck and a sleeping swing on the upper north deck
- Wifi Internet, satellite/Direct TV, and free long-distance U.S. phone calls
- Minutes from shops, restaurants, and many outdoor activities and amenities
- Close to downtown Franklin, with a drive time of 30-50 minutes to Cashiers, Highlands, and Waynesville in the Smoky Mountains
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Buttercup Haven wheelchair accessible? Yes, the common living areas and three decks are all on the main level, accessible by wheelchair. In addition to the master suite, there is also a second “queen bedroom” on the main level. Both bedrooms have en suite bathrooms. Entry is via a Porte-cochere.
- Is Buttercup Haven accessible in Winter? The road to Buttercup Haven is paved and snowfalls are not typically heavy in the region. An all-wheel/four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended in the Winter months.
For additional questions, please contact Margaret using the “Contact Us” form, or by calling her at 713-922-2915.
To check availability, generate an instant quote, or request to book, click the “Get Quote/Book” link.
Be sure to book through us directly to avoid third-party site service fees.