Luxury Vacation Rental in Western North Carolina Smoky Mountains!
This peaceful, secluded lodge sits on 5 private acres with sweeping 270 degree views year round. You’ll enjoy stunning vistas from four decks, the hot tub, sleeping swing and every room of this upscale residence.
- Sleeps up to 10 in four suites, each with its own bathroom and Sony flat screen HDTVs
- A gourmet kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and new Italian tableware
- High end designer furnishings both indoors and outdoors
- Hot tub on the lower north deck and a sleeping swing on the upper north deck
- Wifi Internet, satellite/Direct TV and free long distance U.S. phone calls
- Minutes from shops, restaurants and many outdoor activities and amenities
- Close to downtown Franklin, with a drive time of 30-50 minutes to Cashiers, Highlands and Waynesville in the Smoky Mountains
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Buttercup Haven wheelchair accessible? Yes, the common living areas and three decks are all on the main level, accessible by wheelchair. In addition to the master suite, there is also a second “queen bedroom” on the main level. Both bedrooms have en suite bathrooms. Entry is via a porte cochere.
- Is Buttercup Haven accessible in Winter? The road to Buttercup Haven is paved and snowfalls are not typically heavy in the region. An all wheel/four wheel drive vehicle is recommended in Winter months.
For additional questions, please contact Margaret using the “Contact Us” form, or by calling her on 713-922-2915. If you are ready to book, please check the calendar for availability and click the Book Now button to begin. Not quite ready? Fill out the Get A Quote form on the right.
Be sure to book through us directly to avoid third party site service fees.
Green = Available / Red = Booked